The Carolina Youth Power Fund (CYPF) is a Frontline Fund offering mini-grants to empower young people in the Carolinas.
This grant has the following goals:
- Foster youth leadership development in NC.
- Strengthen voter engagement infrastructure.
- Increase access to the skills and tools that facilitate voter engagement.
- Support organizing efforts led by youth who are directly impacted by voter suppression.
- The project must engage young people between the ages of 17-30.
- The applicant should request no more than $500.
- The project must take place in the state of North Carolina.
- The application must demonstrate that the project will empower young people with the skills and resources to support voter engagement.
*Activities cannot include any campaigns for or against political candidates. Activities cannot be conducted for the purpose of personal benefit. 501(c)(3)s have limitations on how much activity can be conducted to influence legislation.
Make a Donation
Headquartered in Durham, NC, Southern Vision Alliance is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization, donations are exempt to the extent provided by law. SVA provides values-based administration and operations support to frontline groups and initiatives across the region. Your donation supports the programmatic work and the administrative operations that enable sponsored projects of SVA to thrive and comply with all legal and 501c3 regulations. SVA’s Charitable Solicitation License Number is: SL009123