Who is SVA?The Southern Vision Alliance (SVA) is a “grassroots intermediary” nonprofit organized to provide infrastructure, capacity-building, and assistance to groups and projects led by directly-impacted communities, with a special emphasis on youth-centered, youth-directed work. SVA supports leadership development and base-building programs with a pro-democracy agenda that work for social, racial, economic, gender, Education, LGBTQ, and environmental justice, in the US South.
Job Description: The right candidate for this job is a visionary, strongly grounded in an intersectional lens to build People’s Power led by directly-impacted frontline communities. The Managing Director is a senior level role that will work to tie projects together across teams, particularly SVA’s youth leadership development pipeline and engagement goals. This position is responsible for helping SVA core programs, internal operations, and member organizations take their work to the next level, working closely with the Co-Directors and Leadership Team.
Specifically the managing director is responsible for supervising and coaching the program directors, helping them to refine their goals, strategy alignment, base-building plans, program development, and quantitative and qualitative metrics. This position will play a lead role in keeping the organization aligned with its strategic vision, coordinating staff retreats, regular staff and directors meetings, and performance reviews to help all staff achieve their professional and programmatic goals.
Thank you very much buyxenical120.com/ for your timely delivery! I have been taking Xenical for a while now, like 2 years, it’s my fourth time or so. It always helps me lose up to 5 kilograms, I am not very overweight but I try to keep balance and lose weight every half a year. This is a full-time and exempt position that manages and coaches the program directors and reports to the Executive Directors.
Necessary Qualities and Experience:
- Preferred ~5 years of experience in organizing or related fields.
- Ability to deploy thoughtful strategic development and align organizational systems, from technology, to workflow to culture.
- Demonstrated commitment to building political power with a group-centered “Ella Baker model” of leadership development, a belief in group-centered leadership and that directly-impacted communities should be at the fore of leading organizing for change.
- Strong computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency with Google apps and CRMs (SVA uses Powerbase, looking for a candidate with experience in this or something similar: Salsa, Nationbuilder, etc.)
- Ability to travel periodically. 15-25% of work should be in the field. SVA is a state-wide grassroots intermediary.
- Demonstrated commitment to intersectionality, deep equity, racial justice, and gender-identity sensitivity, including ability to work across identities, age race, gender, gender identity, national origins/migrant status, ability, etc.
- Experience in facilitation, managing teams, campaign development, organizational development, and base building.
- Demonstrated ability to hold and anchor multiple projects at once.
- Adaptability to changing priorities, needs, and deadlines.
- Strong writing and oral communicative skills.
- Detail oriented with leadership attributes and the ability to motivate peers and team members.
Desirable Qualities & Skills:
- Ability to write and communicate in Spanish
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Coalition coordinate experience
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal legislative processes
- Knowledge/experience in working with rural communities
- Experience with multiple organizing models
- Rapid response organizing experience
- This is a full-time exempt (40 hours/week), salaried position with medical and retirement benefits and a generous PTO package. Salary will be based on experience. Salary range begins at $48,000.
- People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to a diverse workplace and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.
- SVA is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions and treatment against employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, and/or past incarceration.
- All candidates will be evaluated on a merit basis.
Please submit resume and cover letter outlining your interest, qualifications, and three professional references, by March 29, 2019 to email@example.com